Frottage or possible dipping
3 days ago, i went for massage and the place offer exotic massage. Both of us were naked and she was sitting on my thigh trying to put condom on my penis. but i told her that i do not want to have sex, so she moved forward to me (i was laying on the bed) and talked to me to convince me for sex(her head is same line with chin)  then moved back to sit on my thigh again. At these movement (she moved forward and backward), i felt my penis or penis head touch her body and possibly her vaginal, it only happened less than 1 second. So, I confuse whether when she was moving, was my penis accidentally dipped into her vaginal or just touched her vaginal only without dipping?

As i know touching has no risk for HIV but dipping does carry risk. I did finger her and little vaginal fluid i could feel at my tip of my finger and the incident happened was after around 2 minutes of fingering, so i can assume her vaginal was not wet at all.

This question may sound silly but i am concerned if i dipped for less than 1 second. I did not have sex with the girl just masturbation
No penetration means no risk.

Thanks for the reply. But i am more keen to know in my situation, was it possible to have dipping or based on your experience.
Dipping is not a risk,it is not possible to contract HIV this way.
Had you penetrated her you would have known.
Based on my search results from medhelp. Dipping considered as a risk as it is slight penetration but all the examples are more for MSM.

Sorry for further clarification from you.
Dipping doesn't matter if it's female or male can pose a risk, but just touching the vagina with your penis is not considered dipping.
   My first feeling told me is touching but it happened too fast (less than 1 second) so i am not 100% confirm.

I am trying to simulate that incident by myself and i found out that it was hard to dip because her upper body movements were forward (talked to me) and backward as she's on top of me. I think in order to dip or penetrate, the girl must literally move her body down and the vaginal must not dry to dip in. I only feel the contact with her body/vaginal when she was moving her upper body forward and backward only while my body didn't move.

I do now dare to have any protected or unprotected sexual relationship beside my wife despite i was offered for free from the girl. The girl mentioned to me that she wants to wear condom if we are going to have sex and that's the reason why she took out the condom despite i didn't know she wanted to have sex with me until i saw the condom. Hopefully, she always practice protected sex, no STI/HIV and my contact with her body/vaginal will not carry any HIV Risk.
There is no way you can dip in a second.
Thank you. This is the answer that make me feel the most comfortable and confidence to my misbehavior. If that's the case, i'm confidence that that incident was a "touch"

Thank you very much teak, rainlover71.
I start to feel very anxious because i am having flue and couching since last Saturday (4 days post exposure).

I am just would like to have double confirm that is there a recorded cases of hiv infection solely due to dipping on vaginal?

Based on your/anyone sexual experience, is it hard to penetrate/dip a women (she at the top) when the vaginal is dry? I found out it very hard to do it with my wife so i am not so sure whether it is the same as every body else?

I really freak out is mainly i am concern when she wanted to sit on my thigh (behind my penis and before knee) that accidentally dipped into her vaginal for a second (confirmed because she doesn't need to take more than 1 second to sit down)
Move along. Had you penetrated her you would have known without a doubt.
I went to find the lady. She could recalled who am i. She told me that there was no penetration. The owner of the shop claimed that they just have a HIV test last month and turn out the result was negative.

Hopefully she is clean and there was no dipping. So that i will not be infected by HIV.
You have been told several times now that you had no risk--time to move on.