Gave oral sex, still think I am infected.
Hello all, it's has been 3 or 4 months since I have mad a post about this, but I am asking again because of new developments.

Over the past 2 years I had given the same man oral sex. He never finished in my mouth, and it usually lasted 5-6 minutes.

The last time I had an encounter with him was December 1st, 2011. About 2 weeks after that encounter i developed a rash below my chest (it's still there, looks like cracked skin, but its dark, and gets red sometimes) pain in my neck and legs, low grade fever, and other flu like symptoms that went away within 2 weeks (except the rash, its still there today, nothing helps it). In Jan. I came down with pneumonia, which I have never had before. Got over it quick with antibiotics and 3 shots, and now, In Feb, I notice white ALL over my tongue, but nothing on the sides, and it looks exactly like photos ive seen of hairy lukoplakia, it doesn't really brush off, it's get less white, but is still there really. I have no idea what to do at this point, I want to get tested but Im to scared, and people keep telling me I shouldn't get tested because Oral sex is no risk, and has never been proven to be a risk. Besides the white tounge, I also really have not been able to eat as much, i get headaches around the same time everynight and im a little more tired than usual.

Somebody give me some new info on this.
Oral sex is no risk, so whatever "symptoms" you have, they are not related to HIV.

Also, a rash would not last that long, it is most likely something else, possibly another kind of skin condition.  If you have concerns, see your doctor, they don't have anything to do with HIV.
Could you explain what looks exactly like oral hairy lukoplakia? I read it's only caused by HIV.
OHL can be caused by smoking and other reasons, not just HIV and it needs to be diagnosed by a doctor or dentist.  You're trying to self diagnose conditions and that never works.  Leave your tongue alone and see a doctor.

It doesn't matter if you have TEXTBOOK HIV symptoms (which you don't)...you never had a risk, therefore nothing you are seeing is related to HIV!
What all reasons can it be caused by? I've never smoked it my life and I read that last year there were only 2 reported cases ever of people not having HIV that had OHL, plus im having a lot more frequent bowel movements.
OHL is not HIV specific and you don't have HIV.
Did you READ the replies you were given?  You did NOT have an HIV risk, any "symptom" you have is not related to HIV.  If you are concerned about your health, see your doctor, it has nothing to do with HIV.

Quit searching the internet, it is only fueling your anxiety!

Time to move on.
I did some more reading and it is not OHL I think, it looks a lot more like this
MEDIAN RHOMBOID GLOSSITIS
http://www.aafp.org/afp/2010/0301/afp20100301p627-f1.jpg

What STD's could cause that?
STD questions have to be asked in the STD Forum.
You cannot self diagnose medical conditions based on things you read online.  If you're concerned, see your doctor!