So now that I have scheduled an appointment to get tested for HIV on Monday...I am worried sick!!! I believe this to be anxiety!! Should I be worried about anything in regards to them not testing me properly or a positive test result regarding my issue of RECEIVING ORAL SEX!!!!!
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
* Any member who creates a second nickname will immediately be banned and have any subsequent nicknames banned.
you know it was just a question and you should have some sort of sympathy considering your own son has HIV and was probably going through the same anxiety! And F.Y.I I posted my initial question about my exposure and the only other thing I posted was a question about the CDC...A general question that anyone would have asked about!!!! So the warning you gave me is BULL!!!! But thanks anyway!!!!
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.