Gram positive cocci
Hi, further to my previous question about an encounter with a Thai csw I would value your advice. I asked the doctors but it seems my post was deleted and I don't know why, so I am asking here.

I did urine tests and was negative for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. However there was gram positive cocci (few) present which the doctor has given me antibiotics for.

Obviously given the context of all of this I am quite scared again. My situation was unprotected oral and what I think was protected vaginal. Obviously if that was the case I am practically no risk of HIV. However, I now worry that if s condom failed I might have contracted both the cocci and HIV (amongst god knows what else).

I don't even know what gram positive cocci is, but the Doctor today said it would usually come from the mouth or throat, and implicated oral sex, can anyone explain more to me? Is it a precursor to HIV? Would you worry that my risk was more likely with this new development?

Thank you for your help.
I'm sorry but I don't see how I have contravened those rules?

My situation, to me at least, seems to have altered owing to a definite diagnosis of an infection attributed to sexual activity, so I am asking if this affects any previous advice (would lead to revision, or not), and what exactly I have diagnosed is (as I am in Thailand and the doctor's English was not sufficient answer my questions).

I am sorry if I have annoyed anyone here, not my intention, but I am confused and worried and merely seeking clarification. I obviously caught this from my encounter, and don'tfully understand the diagnosis or it's impact upon whether I should be particularly worried about it. I was told previously its symptom was most likely anxiety. As it is not I cannot simply ignore what it might mean.

Again, apologies if I am somehow contravening rules, but I don't see how, they seem like valid questions to me that most people would ask.

Thank you again.
how many times have you been told that you had no risk?

this forum is hiv specific and you do NOT have a hiv concern.
I get that, and please God let it be true. Please please please. But, as I say, my diagnosis today has raised a doubt about the integrity of the condoms used, and possible unprotected vaginal exposure, which would alter things.

Therefore, and I will politely ask again, but try and be more specific:

1) what is a uti caused by gram positive cocci? Is it the same thing as NRU?
2) if I have indeed contracted that is it most likely to be passed via oral or vaginal sex?
3) does it have any bearing whatsoever on HIV (is the bacteria in question and indicator)?

I don't wish to argue with or upset any of the members here, you all do an incredible service and have helped me more than you will ever know. If you still feel I am asking unnecessary questions then I will accept that and not post anything more relating to these questions.
You don't have an HIV concern. Move on..