HIV Prevention Community
Grinding dance,, HIV?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Grinding dance,, HIV?

last night I went to a night club and danced with a girl I knew later that she is lesbian but am a guy,,
she waas grinding until semen came out of my body and there were cuts on my lap before I danced with her,, she was too close to me and pressing her *** to me after I finished,,, and the semen was on my pants, and another girl came to me and grinded tooooooo close to me,, actually she was pressing here *** to me hardly until semen came out again from my body,, later I talked with her she said that her father is Russian and her mother is American and the girl herself is bisexual,, I guess that nightclub has a gays party that night without I know,,,,,

is there any possibility of getting HIV or any other STD?
no risk for anything
Grinding too close? No such thing! Man if grinding at clubs was a risk we'd all be infected.
hiv is transmitted through...

unprotected vaginal/anal intercourse
sharing iv drug works with an infected person
mother to child

hiv is NOT transmitted through...

oral sex, kissing, rubbing, fingering, or "grinding".
the different thing is that semen came out of my pants and was able to be seen from the outside
does the above information change any fact?
No, why would it? Read what Lizzie wrote.
huh?
It's very rare for a lesbian to have HIV you know.
That is totally irrelevant info.  The poster didnt have a risk regardless if it was a lesbian, a hetero, or a giraffe who was doing the grinding.
nurse girl whst r u talking about?

I really didn't understand
She was talking about what PinPinPatrick posted. It is no longer there the post was removed.
Excuse me the post is still above.
Teak please what do u think about the situation " the question I have asked"?
You were never at  risk.