HIV Prevention Community
HELP! Freaking Out Of Fear Of HIV/AIDs

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

HELP! Freaking Out Of Fear Of HIV/AIDs

Dear Doctors,
              Please help me !! Freaking out day and night , never been so scared !! :(
I am 20 years old and was a virgin just before yesterday (31/3/2013)  , I  regret it so much now that I can't even sleep properly because of the fear of happing hiv/ aids ,
The thing is ,  I booked a cheap escort yesterday and gone to her place ,
She was kind of escort that does vaginal sex without condom , and she was with another customer just before me ,
What we have done is as follows :
1. She gave me oral sex without condom for more than 25 mins then I ejaculated inside her mouth every bit of it , "when she was giving me oral" , she was spitting alot on top of my penis , I mean alot and she rubbed some spit around my anus zone by her hand.
2. I gave her 1 min oral sex with lips and tounge not deep but touched her most of the vaginal part with my lips & tongue.
3. (Note:she offered me sex without condom but ejaculate on her outer body)but I choosed sex with condom ,so  She put a condom on my penis which was covering more than half of my penis , and then I had vaginal sex with her for about 25 or little more mins & then I ejaculated inside her with condom without tearing.
That's the exact things happened in 1hour booking & we didn't kissed at all.
I noticed later that she had black spots in her mouth may be in her gums ,
I was so scared when I was done then i asked her do u have aids she smiled and said No , she didn't understand English properly by the way .
Can you please recommend me what should I do , what test shall I begin with , when is the right time , shall I go for PEPSE test straight away or  4th generation test after few weeks ,  or shall I wait for 3 months , I think I can't wait too long to get tested please help me !!
Does HIV/AIDS viruses can get transmitted through the sensitive red skins which is inside the forehead skin just below around the head of the penis??
I am studying in London (Cold place) so my lips are dry usually and might had some small microscopic tears might be !! Due to dryness , does it transmitted that way while giving and receiving oral
Note : there was no major , noticeable cuts on me or on her as far as I know help me!!! :( Thanks you so much in advance
you never had a risk from anything that you have described