HELP! Freaking Out Of Fear Of HIV/AIDs
Dear Doctors,
              Please help me !! Freaking out day and night , never been so scared !! :(
I am 20 years old and was a virgin just before yesterday (31/3/2013)  , I  regret it so much now that I can't even sleep properly because of the fear of happing hiv/ aids ,
The thing is ,  I booked a cheap escort yesterday and gone to her place ,
She was kind of escort that does vaginal sex without condom , and she was with another customer just before me ,
What we have done is as follows :
1. She gave me oral sex without condom for more than 25 mins then I ejaculated inside her mouth every bit of it , "when she was giving me oral" , she was spitting alot on top of my penis , I mean alot and she rubbed some spit around my anus zone by her hand.
2. I gave her 1 min oral sex with lips and tounge not deep but touched her most of the vaginal part with my lips & tongue.
3. (Note:she offered me sex without condom but ejaculate on her outer body)but I choosed sex with condom ,so  She put a condom on my penis which was covering more than half of my penis , and then I had vaginal sex with her for about 25 or little more mins & then I ejaculated inside her with condom without tearing.
That's the exact things happened in 1hour booking & we didn't kissed at all.
I noticed later that she had black spots in her mouth may be in her gums ,
I was so scared when I was done then i asked her do u have aids she smiled and said No , she didn't understand English properly by the way .
Can you please recommend me what should I do , what test shall I begin with , when is the right time , shall I go for PEPSE test straight away or  4th generation test after few weeks ,  or shall I wait for 3 months , I think I can't wait too long to get tested please help me !!
Does HIV/AIDS viruses can get transmitted through the sensitive red skins which is inside the forehead skin just below around the head of the penis??
I am studying in London (Cold place) so my lips are dry usually and might had some small microscopic tears might be !! Due to dryness , does it transmitted that way while giving and receiving oral
Note : there was no major , noticeable cuts on me or on her as far as I know help me!!! :( Thanks you so much in advance
you never had a risk from anything that you have described