HIV Prevention Community
HELP

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

HELP

okay i had sex a week and a half ago.. we didnt use a condom.. three days ago i washed myself with HAND SOAP..  starting yesterday my vagina is bright red. it hurts if i touch it. it itches..  starting fronm the clitorous all around the labium minor it its red... nothing on the inside i am aware of. i asked my partner to see if he sees anything and he said i just lookd like im real dry and rubbed raw.. could i have an STD? or could it be the soap.. ive never had any problems down there before..  but i dont have anything else wrong with me.. but it dont look like its going to get better anytime soon.. i know you can burn or hurt if you use soap wrong.. but this is way beyond that! its horribly red and hurting
Tags: itch, sex, hurts, Vagina, Burns, STD, Hand Soap, help
IT could be a skin reaction to soap? try to change your soap and see if your vagina still gets irratated. If symtoms (symptoms) still persist go get a STD tested.
Your 3 month post exposure test will be conclusive. You'll need to post your STD questions in the STD Forum. Go see your doctor for your concerns.