HIV / STD Risk, & Anxiety
Exactly a week ago today I had a sexual encounter with a sex worker. She performed unprotected oral sex on me for literally a few seconds (one pump only) and we then had protected vaginal sex. Ever since then I have been panicking and extremely scared regarding the risk of contracting an STD or HIV. Yesterday I got a pimple near my lips (not on my lips exactly), however, I popped it and it seems to be healing fine. And today I am feeling a slight itch and a slight tingling in my genital area. Am I supposed to be worried about an STD/HIV or is it just my anxiety that is causing my mind to play tricks on me by displaying these symptoms and I do not need to worry / test?
You never had an exposure.
I have been feeling a pain in my knee for the whole day and I have iced it and it still does not go away. It is not an unbearable pain but it is an annoyance, could this be a symptom for HIV or any other STD or am I overthinking?
It has nothing to do with HIV. If you are concerned see a doctor.
So it could not be ghonnorea or anything of that sort because I read that some types of STDs cause joint pain? I'm sorry for annoying you but I'm just really nervous.
You do not have an HIV concern.
What about other STDs? I am really sorry for asking frequently and I promise this is my last question
All STD questions have to be posted in the STD forum.