HIV / STD risk from oral

I recently gave and recieved oral sex with a woman (I'm male).  This occured in the UK but the woman was originally from a country with a 30% HIV rate in adults.

I've seen many sources saying the HIV risk is negligible to non-existant with oral sex but given the high chance she had HIV does this change the level of risk involved?

I'm planning on getting tested at 6 weeks and 13 weeks (HIV and STDs) but it's starting to feel like a long wait...

You never had a risk of contracting HIV and you do not need an HIV test.
Does the no risk from giving/receiving oral apply if the other person is HIV positive? And has high viral load for example?

I am aware of the various studies between serodiscordant couples, but could well managed disease have been a contributing factor to the lack of transmission?

I think it goes without saying that I want you to be correct, but this episode is causing a lot of anxiety!
Oral sex even if one is positive is not a risk of HIV transmission. When replies are given they are given based on the other person being positive.
Risk would be higher for a person who performs oral, but again the risk we are discussing is so small if not ZERO.

By my opinion you DIDN'T exposed yourself to HIV, and therefore you can't have HIV.  
The risk isn't small it's nonexistent.
FROM THE HIV EXPERTS HERE AT MEDHELP:

"As far as HIV is concerned, there is no known risk of getting HIV from performing oral sex on an infected partner, even if that person's genital secretions get into your eyes or if you swallow"  DR HOOK

There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex.  The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way.  Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk".  There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
DR. HANSFIELD

"And oral sex is basically safe sex -- completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex.  Please educate yourself about the real risks.  If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. "   DR HANSFIELD

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..."   DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread by touching, masturbation, oral sex or condom protected sex."- DR. HOOK

in the public HIV Prevention forum of MedHelp, TEAK and the other moderators maintain that oral sex in all forms is a zero risk activity. Would you agree with this assessment?  
I TOTALLY AGREE / DR GARCIA

The observation on thousand and thousand of observations is that HIV is not spread by oral sex (of any sort).  DR. HOOK

"With regard to the question you ask, I will repeat, as I’ve said more times than I can think- there are NO credible cases in which persons have acquired HIV through performance of oral sex- none!!.  The chance that you will be the first is ridiculously low.  You are more likely to be hit by lightening while reading my reply to you. DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread by masturbation, through oral sex, through kissing or other casual contact." DR HOOK

"There is no credible evidence that HIV is spread through oral sex, with or without the presence of cuts or blood in the persons mouth."- DR HOOK

"Oral sex. there is no evidence that HIV is spread through giving or receiving oral sex"- DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread through oral sex."  DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread through giving or receiving oral sex"   DR HOOK