HIV Prevention Community
HIV, MONO, menigitus

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

HIV, MONO, menigitus

I had unprotected sex 2 months ago. 3 weeks ago I developed burning sensation in the genitals and it seemed to flare up when I drank alcohol. Two weeks ago developed chest pain with shortness of breath. I also has a.sorethroat with mucus. Those symptoms disappeared and now I have a stiff neck and it is very painful. I can barely move my neck. Sometimes the neck pain will get better, then it will come back. I have some muscle pain at times. I also have a burning sensation.that flares up time to time on.my genitals. I also have headaches and it feels like oxygen is not getting to my brain. I could this be mono, tuberculosis.  I'm not fatigued, I have no sweats and no diarrhea and no fever.