HIV Risk Anilingus Anal Fissure
Hello, i am a 29 y/o heterosexual male. I frequent massage parlors (provides extra services )  and i feel like that i may have a chance of exposure to HIV today.

Before i went to the parlor today, i noticed that i bright red blood in my stool indicating an anal fissure. (i'm not too concerned about this, as i was diagnosed for an anal fissure many years ago and this is a chronic condition that sort of comes and goes depending on my diet ). Anyway, i believe that i may have reopened a tear in my anus today after going number 2 earlier during the day.

Well, after work i went to the massage parlor, and the worker decided to give me a rim job for about 30 seconds. Normally, i wouldnt be overly concerned about this, but i just now realized that i do have an anal fissure which is the cause of alarm.

Am I at a huge risk of contracting HIV ?  Reading around, i do hear that it is difficult for HIV to live in saliva.
HELP !!

Your right, saliva is not infectious, therefore you had no risk and no testing is required either.You are safe and good to go.All the best.
what if the worker had a cut or sore in her mouth ? would it transmit through the anal fissure ? or is this highly unlikely ?

Still no risk.