HIV Clarification
Hello Doctor/s,

I had sexual intercourse with a lady(prostitute) today. I was depressed at work and with confused state I went there. This is my first sexual intercourse. She immediately opened two condoms and put on my partially erected p****. I got ejaculated in 5 seconds and I had inserted 1/4(only the tip) of my p**** as I was not physically ready.

The condom was not damaged, but Im worried while removing the condom would my penis tip touched any of the vaginal liquid found on the condom.. Im sleepless and troubled. I made a BLUNDER in my life without any thought of this deadly disease. I got sore throat today. Im afraid the virus has entered my body. Request you all to please guide me with your consultation to what to do. Will I be exposed to HIV risks? When must I do the preliminary test? Im praying that God must not punish me... Please give me your answers...

Thanks for this forum and answers.
You didn't have a risk and God doesn't punish you.
please dont double post
Hi Teak / Lizzie, thanks for the clarifications and I apologize for the duplication post. I started developing running nose & slight feverish now. Will that be any of the HIV infection? I could not keep my mind away thinking about the problem. Im sweating too much. Could you please suggest me if I need to go for PEP or any early treatments..appreciate your inputs.
" Could you please suggest me if I need to go for PEP or any early treatments..appreciate your inputs "

did you listen to anything we said?
Hi Lizzie, Please pardon me for posting multiple questions on the same fear. Your answers make me more happy and assure that I will not do the mistake again other than my wife. Its a big lesson I got it.

Finally, please clarify this last question and apologize for the disturbance.
I was healthy and no sickness before I had sex yesterday. But after that I started developing running nose, body ache, slight feverish and pain my lower abdomen near the urinary bladder & surronding areas. Are these problems would be because of anxiety/flu?

Thanks in advance
NOT hiv related ! ! !

symptoms of early infection come at 2-4 WEEKS after infection.