HIV Prevention Community
HIV Combi PT (ECL) test accuracy?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

HIV Combi PT (ECL) test accuracy?

I gave some HIV test which in the result page it says HIV Combi PT (ECL). and it says HIV-1 antigen and HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies test combined, I did this test after almost 4 weeks (25 days) after I slept with someone and the result is negative,  I couldn't find any test with this name on internet, do you know how reliable this test is after this time? thanks
You had an HIV DUO test and the result is good so far but you need to test again at the 3 month mark for a conclusive result.