HIV ELISA test accuracy 9 weeks??
I had a questionable encounter with a female i met online through dating site. I live in Canada and had a protected sex (latex condom) later to realize that her periods were on and i had blood all over the condom but the condom didn't fail at all. Also I i had received Fellatio (BJ) from her.

The whole episode (blood on the condom) disgusted me so much that i started reading blogs about STD's and got really anxious. I went for the HIV ELISA test after 9 weeks (63 days) and it came back negative. After the negative report, I got hold of my life and started living normally but then suffered from Diarrhea 6 moths after ( on my trip to India - may be i ate lot of road side food) the last exposure which has made me anxious again.

Q1 - Can i be very sure that HIV ELISA test at 9 weeks is accurate at 9 weeks and i require no more testing?
Q2 - Is it possible to get HIV from Fellatio (I was the receiver)

Am i worrying unnecessarily or do you think I should go for test again?

Please suggest as i am unable to enjoy my life as i keep thinking about it all the time. Thanks!
Just want to clarify that the Fellatio I received was unprotected. DO you still think I am safe? Thanks!
Yes you are safe.Oral sex is zero risk for HIV transmission.