HIV Prevention Community
HIV FROM MASTURBATOR FEAR

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

HIV FROM MASTURBATOR FEAR

hello everyone my name is eric , I am 18 years old NEVER HAD ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY BEFORE.
About 3 months ago i went to a sex shop and purchased a masturbator (pipe dream)....when I went to the counter to pay for the toy , the lady there said that the price tag has been tampered with , i said that's fine i will pay what ever the price is.Then I went home and I opened the package ( WAS NOT SEALED) I washed it with water and shampoo and used it without condom.The second day I started to get extremely paranoid about HIV and about 2 days ago I woke up in the morning and my urine was orange-like color, so I got even more paranoid , but now my urine got back to its normal color.Now the question is, IF someone who is hiv positive has used my toy would there be any risk of transmission and should I get tested for hiv ? Also is water and shampoo enough to kill the virus?
HIV is NOT transmitted via inanimate objects.

NO risk. Move on.