HIV Prevention Community
HIV Lymphnodes
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HIV Lymphnodes

I have been suffering from this anxiety for awhile.  I have gone to the GP many times about this and they just dismiss it as a sore muscles or some other crap. But i've been getting this pain on my left and right breast area (I'm a guy) I think its where my lymphnodes are, but cant be sure.  It hurts when I press down on it and it radiates from about the left of my nipple area up towards my collar bone near my shoulder.  It comes around once a month and it alternates from my left side to my right side. Then sometimes i feel that under my armpit its swollen since i feel some discomfort when I put my arms down, but no pain.  What is this pain I feel when I press? i did have unprotected sex (about a year ago) with my b/f who I have been dating for two years, but only for less than 5 minutes. Last time I got tested was Aug 2011.  always been safe besides that.  I/m worried that this pain when I press down that occur every month is a sign of HIV! and the "swelling" which I cant visually see but can feel is due to the virus.  Is this possible? I'm just freaking out that these lymphnodes on my chest / breast / armpit areas are letting me know that I have HIV.  I also had a sore throat as well and hurts right in the middle of my throat.  I'm mainly worried about the pain i get on my left and right chest in between my breast amd my underarm leading up to my collarbone. Can someone please help me and let me k now if this is something that is HIV related. I;ve had no fevers, only once but went away within a few hours and I did not have sex during them time I got this fever.  I think its my anxiety and hypochondria, but can someone please help!
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
U are not an exposure. Your last test is ending test.
Blank
What does this mean?
Blank
If you tested 3 months post your last unprotected sex and received a negative result then you do not have HIV.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...