HIV Lymphnodes
I have been suffering from this anxiety for awhile.  I have gone to the GP many times about this and they just dismiss it as a sore muscles or some other crap. But i've been getting this pain on my left and right breast area (I'm a guy) I think its where my lymphnodes are, but cant be sure.  It hurts when I press down on it and it radiates from about the left of my nipple area up towards my collar bone near my shoulder.  It comes around once a month and it alternates from my left side to my right side. Then sometimes i feel that under my armpit its swollen since i feel some discomfort when I put my arms down, but no pain.  What is this pain I feel when I press? i did have unprotected sex (about a year ago) with my b/f who I have been dating for two years, but only for less than 5 minutes. Last time I got tested was Aug 2011.  always been safe besides that.  I/m worried that this pain when I press down that occur every month is a sign of HIV! and the "swelling" which I cant visually see but can feel is due to the virus.  Is this possible? I'm just freaking out that these lymphnodes on my chest / breast / armpit areas are letting me know that I have HIV.  I also had a sore throat as well and hurts right in the middle of my throat.  I'm mainly worried about the pain i get on my left and right chest in between my breast amd my underarm leading up to my collarbone. Can someone please help me and let me k now if this is something that is HIV related. I;ve had no fevers, only once but went away within a few hours and I did not have sex during them time I got this fever.  I think its my anxiety and hypochondria, but can someone please help!
U are not an exposure. Your last test is ending test.
What does this mean?
If you tested 3 months post your last unprotected sex and received a negative result then you do not have HIV.