HIV Prevention and Lifestyle
Hi i am planning to have sex with sex worker in Toronto area. The reason i am going for sex worker is because i am alone and have no GF from very long time. I am planning to have proteced oral and viginal sex.

I recently went through FDA site for effectiveness of condom they state following
"Will a condom guarantee I won't get a sexually transmitted disease?
No. There's no absolute guarantee even when you use a condom. But most experts believe that the risk of getting HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases can be greatly reduced if a condom is used properly.
In other words, sex with condoms isn't totally "safe sex," but it is "less risky" sex."

REF :http://www.fda.gov/forconsumers/byaudience/forpatientadvocates/hivandaidsactivities/ucm126372.htm

My questions are
1: Shall i go for protected sex with sex worker in toronto area or i am putting myself in risk?
2: If i go what are my chances of getting HIV?
3: If you suggest not to go what you suggest as alternate?
Condoms
Latex condoms, when used consistently and correctly, are highly effective in preventing the sexual transmission of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. In addition, consistent and correct use of latex condoms reduces the risk of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including diseases transmitted by genital secretions, and to a lesser degree, genital ulcer diseases. Condom use may reduce the risk for genital human papillomavirus (HPV) infection and HPV-associated diseases, e.g., genital warts and cervical cancer.
If i used condom correctly will i be 100% safe from HIV?
Condoms that are used correctly rarely ever fail.