HIV Prevention
What is the right time to take HIV PCR qualitative test? I have taken it after 4 moths. It showed negative. I also took HIV ELISA test after 4 and half months. It also showed negative. But I have been suffering from various problems and have taken various STD tests. Everything showed negative. Im a person with weak immunity power by nature. I strongly believe that, still Im in window period. Is it true that the HIV will be detected by the HIV Elisa test after 6 for people with low immunity power? If I go for HIV PCR quatitative test, will it be confirmatory test to identity, that Im infected by HIV. My health is getting bad day by day and I want to take the HIV treatment immediately. Your comments will be highly appreciated.
your antibody test was RELIABLE and CONCLUSIVE...proving that you do not have hiv.

if you are having health problems...see a doctor.  ITS NOT HIV RELATED.
You don't have HIV and you wouldn't be taking a PCR qualitative test.