HIV Prevention Community
HIV RISK?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

HIV RISK?

If I was bleeding a bit from ending of my period and the guy had a cut (possibly bleeding) is that an hiv risk?
Did u have unprotected sex with him ? Was the cut on his penis ? Do u have any possible knowledge of his status ?
NO, If condom was used
Avatar n tn
No we didnot have sex the question was about being fingered
Fingering doesn't transmit HIV.
Hey I have the exact same question. A guy fingered me on the tail end of my period. I didn't notice any blood on myself, nor did I even look to see if he had any cuts on his fingers. But I don't think he did, but then again he works on cars so maybe he did have a cut and I just didn't notice it?? Anyways are you sure that this isn't a risk? I got an HIV test done at 4 weeks it was negative. Will go in for one again at 12 weeks. Just need my own reassurance. Please and Thank-You I am new to this site.

Also to ryan1990 did you test, if so what were your results??
your current post has been replied to...this post is 2 years old