HIV Risk
A few days ago, I had casual sex with someone I met on Grindr. He performed anal sex on me with a condom and I also sucked the tip of the head of his ****. Both times, he did not ejaculate. Now, the day after, I was growing anxious about contracting HIV.

I had talked to a health advisor as well and was informed that the risk of getting infected is very low. Nonetheless, he said I had to wait for about 3 months to be tested again to rule out everything. Still, I am feeling so worried and anxious about it that it's starting to affect work and life in general.

Exactly 3 days after the sexual meeting, I developed hemorrhoids, a general sense of tiredness, swollen gum on the left side, a pea-sized lymph node below my left jaw and a small white patch on the left lateral side of my tongue. 8th day, a dry throat. This made me even more anxious.

I managed to track down the guy I met and he said he tested negative recently at the Elton John Centre in Brighton General Hospital. Although, it made me wonder if they had any walk-in patients there since all I know was that the Elton John Centre is dedicated to research instead of being a sexual health clinic. I kept asking him questions but got annoyed and blocked me off.

Anyway, I received my blood tests that were taken 3 days post-sex and were negative. I know it's too early to tell and I had to re-test again at 6 and 12 weeks... But the fatigue has persisted until now. Plus I think I've developed the hairy leukoplakia tongue. I am going to have an appointment with a health advisor tomorrow at the Claude Nicol GUM clinic in Brighton. I just can't believe that a fleeting moment would lead to this.

What are the chances of getting HIV from oral sex and pre-cum? Do you know someone who got infected via oral sex? I didn't even notice if there was pre-cum or not as my saliva was all over. I knew I was practicing safe sex by using a condom during anal sex, but sometimes I think these symptoms are too hard not to ignore... Especially the fatigue. I know something amiss is going on. I'm really hoping it's the external hemorrhoids that's the culprit.
Same answers that you received on AidsMeds. You never had an exposure from oral sex.