I have a exposure with a prostitute without condom about 22 weeks ago, I have done HIV Elisa Test in 6 weeks, in 13 weeks Western Blot and in 18 weeks Elisa and now in 22 weeks again Elisa, every test has Negative result. But so many problems has been shown in the body like Eczema, Problem in eyes (Dryness, redness, eyelashes fallen down),fatigueness, almost oral problem (gum, tongue). Even the test result cames Negative but I'm still afraid, is there still a chances to be positive. Is this an early symptoms of HIV?, Please direct me.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
* Any member who creates a second nickname will immediately be banned and have any subsequent nicknames banned.
* Please be courteous to other posters. We recognize this is a high anxiety concern, so please treat all members with respect as they try to understand their possible risk
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.