HIV Prevention Community
HIV 'Symptoms', or other? help appreciated

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

About 5 weeks ago, I gave oral sex to someone i  was seeing at the time. He didn't ejaculate in my mouth, but there was precum. He said he was clean, but again, i trust no one. I am paranoid because I have a habit of biting my lip and having sensitive gums that bleed easily.

That said, This week, I had a horrible cold that turned into a low grade fever (99.5-100), muscle aches, headache and night sweats. The whole sickness lasted about 4 days and i still have a headache. Perhaps it is the cold/flu but I am worried about ARS.

I was tested 4 weeks after the incident, it was negative. I am currently seeing someone and don't know whether or not I need to be worried about contracting HIV because of this oral incident. I always practice safe sexual intercourse. Do I need to worry about this incident? How high was my risk? and is further testing necessary? Anything helps. Thanks.
No risk. Read the forum.
Avatar n tn
Thanks Joggen. Even with sensitive gums and such? Thx
Even with sensitive gums and such.