HIV Prevention Community
HIV Symptoms

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

HIV Symptoms

I have sex in the early hours of saturday about 1-1:30am (Sept 6) with a girl I met in a bar, the condom broke. I did not *** inside of her and I don't know how long I was in her until I noticed the condom had broke. About 4 days later I started to get a headache and sore mucsles. 3 days later I still feel the same is it possible that this could be the early signs of HIV??

Please help I'm very concerned.
Tags: HIV Risks
No those are not signs of HIV. Your symptoms came on to quick to relate them to HIV. You were protected until the condom fail. Test at 6 and again at 12 weeks to receive a conclusive test rest result.
Avatar n tn
Thank you for responsing!

I also have a sore throat, what are the risks of having HIV from this one occasion?
Slim.
What are you talking about? It's best that you don't answer people's posts.