HIV Prevention Community
HIV Testing and Symptons i am facing .. Please help

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

- I having unprotected sex with 2 girls Since Nov.2011 till March first week 2012.
- In January 2012 i realized i have genital warts.
- I had protected sex with 2 girls (one time each) in first week of March.
- 12 Feb, 2012, I had my HIV Test (part of visa renewal medical inspection) by UAE govt , and i test negative.
- I used wartec cream for my warts and did the 4 week course.
- on April 4th I realized i have a wart like thing near to my arm pit and though not recommend couple of times i put the wartec cream under the arm pit as well.
- 4th April onward, I started feeling very strange , I had night sweats couple of times and started feeling sleepy all day.
- I had loose motions as well.
- 15th May i did a CMIA Test and it came Non-Reactive.  Though I was diagnosed as high blood pressure , cloistral and  MPV ( back bone related ).
Below are the details of the test :
Test : Anti HIV
Results : Non Reactive , Rate : 0.12
Comments : Anti HIV is a Chemiluminescent microparticle enzyme immunoassay for the simultaneous qualitative detection of HIVp24 antigen and antibodies to HIV type 1 and type 2 in human serum
Method :
Test is performed on architect employing Chemiluminescent microparticle immunoassay.
-18th May i had sore throat for a week , I did strep test with negative infection.  I had pain in my upper back bone for a week later on.
-25th June , I realized that i have small bumps on end ( near to my throat ) on my tongue.
Please advise me what to do ? I don't have idea ... never got any sex education and fear of HIV is killing me... i want to do suicide... I am very confused, I don’t know I am very confused about the testing and the information available online.. Please help..

Dude
Trust everyone on this community and years of dedicated medical science and research, YOU ARE HIV-ve (thats NEGATIVE SOLDIER)
I really do not understand, why people are so prelevant to discern their HIV status results from approved and scientificly backed up tests. Guilt, anxiety, stress, worry and a host of other unknowns are the result of your symptoms. People have stated time and time again that most seroconversions are symptomless and even when they have symptoms they occur ALL AT THE SAME TIME, usually within hours of eachother or even a few days (other symptoms are still here by this time) they dont magicly appear on their own when they want. Plus 98% of symptom seros have a HIGH fever that's 101-104f or 37.5 to 39c that persists for the whole of the period or most of it.
believe your test get some dopeamine flowing in your brain, maybe exercise or go on a holiday and leave HIV worry behind.
See your doctor, you do not have an HIV concern you have tested conclusively negative.
3 months post exposure is when you get conclusive status. Get tested now
He already tested and has a conclusive negative test result.
Hi Teak , Thank you for your response.

My last unprotected sexual expouse was back in First week of March and i did the CIMA test on 15th May , that is 8 to 9 weeks from my expose..

I read few comments saying CIMA is only valid during the first 4 weeks after expose and will give wrong result after that.. is it so ? You can have more information about my test in above question.
you took 4th generation test. It is conclusive at 3 months post exposure. Many experts say duo tests are very accurate even at 4 weeks. But as per guidelines take test at 3 months
Dude