- I having unprotected sex with 2 girls Since Nov.2011 till March first week 2012.
- In January 2012 i realized i have genital warts.
- I had protected sex with 2 girls (one time each) in first week of March.
- 12 Feb, 2012, I had my HIV Test (part of visa renewal medical inspection) by UAE govt , and i test negative.
- I used wartec cream for my warts and did the 4 week course.
- on April 4th I realized i have a wart like thing near to my arm pit and though not recommend couple of times i put the wartec cream under the arm pit as well.
- 4th April onward, I started feeling very strange , I had night sweats couple of times and started feeling sleepy all day.
- I had loose motions as well.
- 15th May i did a CMIA Test and it came Non-Reactive. Though I was diagnosed as high blood pressure , cloistral and MPV ( back bone related ).
Below are the details of the test :
Test : Anti HIV
Results : Non Reactive , Rate : 0.12
Comments : Anti HIV is a Chemiluminescent microparticle enzyme immunoassay for the simultaneous qualitative detection of HIVp24 antigen and antibodies to HIV type 1 and type 2 in human serum
Test is performed on architect employing Chemiluminescent microparticle immunoassay.
-18th May i had sore throat for a week , I did strep test with negative infection. I had pain in my upper back bone for a week later on.
-25th June , I realized that i have small bumps on end ( near to my throat ) on my tongue.
Please advise me what to do ? I don't have idea ... never got any sex education and fear of HIV is killing me... i want to do suicide... I am very confused, I don’t know I am very confused about the testing and the information available online.. Please help..
Trust everyone on this community and years of dedicated medical science and research, YOU ARE HIV-ve (thats NEGATIVE SOLDIER)
I really do not understand, why people are so prelevant to discern their HIV status results from approved and scientificly backed up tests. Guilt, anxiety, stress, worry and a host of other unknowns are the result of your symptoms. People have stated time and time again that most seroconversions are symptomless and even when they have symptoms they occur ALL AT THE SAME TIME, usually within hours of eachother or even a few days (other symptoms are still here by this time) they dont magicly appear on their own when they want. Plus 98% of symptom seros have a HIGH fever that's 101-104f or 37.5 to 39c that persists for the whole of the period or most of it.
believe your test get some dopeamine flowing in your brain, maybe exercise or go on a holiday and leave HIV worry behind.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.