HIV and Diarrhea and urine infection? need advice please?
Recently im becoming increasing worried about my exposure to possible HIV?

Im 27,fit and have been travelling asia for 4months.  Now i commonly get Urine infections,have for 3 or so years.  Had my bladder checked,scan,blood tests (i am a uk blood donor) and everything always comes back clear,just one of those things.

Anyway,my exposure happened 29/11/12 to a working girl (bar girl) in Ko Phangan.  My Condom broke after i finished the deed.  I was worried,and yet so was she.  She asked me if i was clear,i said yes.  And she said she was clear.
I txted her 2 days later and she again said she has been to doctor,and dont worry.

I naturally worry,i hate it.

Anyway i left thailand,and went to Laos.  And after Laos back to China to stay with my friend.  In Laos is when i noticed frequency in going to toilet,and burning (common to my UTI).  Also my stomach was upset and had diarrhea.  Diarrhea lasted few days.  
Got to China 11/12/12 and yep still had the urine infection.  Diarrhea came back after a few days and had it for a week.

i returned to England 24/12/12 and my urine infection has finally cleared,yet my stools are still not completely solid,yet my stomach still aches.  

Now i have been looking on forums,internet at possible HIV symptoms and says Diarrhea is one? but would it affect me after 2-3weeks? Been looking at other symptoms,and to be honest feel ok.  Slight sore throat that i think cold weather from china did.  

I would love if someone could give me some advice please.  The worrying is making me feel even worse now.
You can obtain your conclusive test 3 months post your last unprotected sex.