HIV Prevention Community
HIV and Diarrhea and urine infection? need advice please?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Recently im becoming increasing worried about my exposure to possible HIV?

Im 27,fit and have been travelling asia for 4months.  Now i commonly get Urine infections,have for 3 or so years.  Had my bladder checked,scan,blood tests (i am a uk blood donor) and everything always comes back clear,just one of those things.

Anyway,my exposure happened 29/11/12 to a working girl (bar girl) in Ko Phangan.  My Condom broke after i finished the deed.  I was worried,and yet so was she.  She asked me if i was clear,i said yes.  And she said she was clear.
I txted her 2 days later and she again said she has been to doctor,and dont worry.

I naturally worry,i hate it.

Anyway i left thailand,and went to Laos.  And after Laos back to China to stay with my friend.  In Laos is when i noticed frequency in going to toilet,and burning (common to my UTI).  Also my stomach was upset and had diarrhea.  Diarrhea lasted few days.  
Got to China 11/12/12 and yep still had the urine infection.  Diarrhea came back after a few days and had it for a week.

i returned to England 24/12/12 and my urine infection has finally cleared,yet my stools are still not completely solid,yet my stomach still aches.  

Now i have been looking on forums,internet at possible HIV symptoms and says Diarrhea is one? but would it affect me after 2-3weeks? Been looking at other symptoms,and to be honest feel ok.  Slight sore throat that i think cold weather from china did.  

I would love if someone could give me some advice please.  The worrying is making me feel even worse now.
You can obtain your conclusive test 3 months post your last unprotected sex.