HIV Prevention Community
HIV and Joint Pain

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

HIV and Joint Pain

Does anyone out there know what constitutes HIV related joint pain?, is is really painfull more to the point is it consistant pain or periodic, my knees hurt when walking up stairs....

only exposure was unprotected oral, receiving..

How long do HIV related symptoms last, ive had these for about 7 months, ever since my paranoia about HIV took hold, any feedback would be appreciatted.

Cheers
Move on. You were already advised that you had no risk.
Well I have this right now too..

My joints hurt.. left knee hurts a lot.. elbows hurt too..

But I got a negative @ 40 days, and only kissed a girl which is zero risk !

Which means that basically you're going through what I did, anxiety, and it's running you down!!

You should think about it this way,

When do you feel pain? is it when you often think about hiv paranoia?

If so, then that's a huge sign that you have an anxiety phobia related illness!
Avatar n tn
When im not busy  I have the pain, I look out for it , you are 100% spot on
When you except the fact that you are hiv "negative" the symptoms will go away. Your mind is a powerfull thing, and if you believe somthing long enough ,you will show symptoms, I think you need to find something constructive to do to keep you mind occupied, and learn from your mistake, THANK GOD you are alright and move on.........