HIV and Lymph node swelling.
I take this quote from a website.

The terms "persistent generalized lymphadenopathy" and "HIV lymphadenopathy" describe the syndrome of unexplained diffuse lymphadenopathy involving two or more extrainguinal sites for longer than 3 months. Up to 70% of patients infected with HIV will develop this syndrome within the first few months after seroconversion, long before any other symptoms of HIV infection appear.(8)

So I take from this that you would need two or more areas to contain swollen lymph nodes excluding the groin area to be experiencing lymphadenopathy ? Basically neck and armpit, or neck and back of head, ect..... I'm new to all this information.

I have two bean sized nodes in the right side under my jaw. Also I have one pea sized node on each side of the groin. I have had these since before my last HIV negative test. I was examined by a doctor at least a year ago, and the doctor said I felt fine. So this would not be considered lymphadenopathy as there is only one area besides groin that I am concerned about ?
You were never at risk for HIV and you have been advised. If you have a concern see your doctor.