HIV Prevention Community
HIV and a towel

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

HIV and a towel

Went to a massage parlor. No intercourse or even handjob. The masseuse did lightly touch by buttocks and I became aroused to the point of ejaculation. I placed by t-shirt between myself and the towel underneath. My tip of my penis did come in contact with the towel, and I am concerned.

If the last person came in, was given the same "treatment" and ejaculated , and lets say that person had HIV, and my penis came in contact with that persons ejaculate, I am correct to assume there is no risk for HIV because the virus doesn't transmit that way?

For the first 20 minutes, I lay on the t-shirt, so 20-25 minutes would have passed between when my penis touched that part of the towel. Is that long enough for HIV to die on towel?
NO risk.  You cannot get HIV from objects and environmental surfaces, even if someone + had used it before you.

No testing is needed.