HIV Prevention Community
HIV concern

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

HIV concern

9 weeks ago I had protected oral sex and vaginal sex with a high class escort. She seemed to be a healthy and fine lady. 3 weeks later, I had a protected oral sex and vaginal sex with another escort, and she too looked normal to me. As far as I'm concern, there was no issues of broken condoms in both occasions. However in the past two days (9 weeks after the first risk exposure) I started to experience headache, fever, and sore throat. My doctor told me it might be due to recurring viral infection as I had the same problem for four to five times every year for the past four years. I am just curious that I might have caught HIV and these are just the primary symptoms?

thanks.
You never had an exposure, you had protected sex.