HIV doubt
Hello, and thank you very much for your valuable help. 17 days ago, I deep kissed (around 30 seconds) an unknown person I had met at the tube. I had some sores in the mouth, and a little wound. I didn't notice if it was bleeding, nor if he had any sores in his mouth. But I begun reading in the internet that if there was blood in his mouth, and if he was HIV+, there might be risks. When we deep kissed (french kiss, with tongue) I didn't notice any blood flavour. I'm really freaked out, and last saturday (15 days after the encounter) I decided to do a p24/antigen HIV combo 4th generation test. The result was negative.

I have, therefore, two questions: is it possible to have HIV+ with that kiss, in the event the other person was HIV+? The 4th generation test is reliable 15 days after the encounter? Should I re-test myself? Or I am free of risks?

Thank you very much for your attention, and good afternoon.
Whatever/whereever your reading that is garbage. Kissing is never a risk, no matter what.
What about the 4th generation test done after 15 days? Is it reliable and accurate? I don't want to think that my doctor lied to me, but I've seen many different opinions in the web...

Thanks! :)
Did you tell your doctor that you are taking the hiv test for kissing some one? Am sure your doctor lied :)
Yes...he told me that there was no real risk, but I decided to take the test. I payed for it (that's why I want to know if it was a fake), and I'd like to know about the accuracy of the combo test 15 days after the exposure. Legal issues...

I meant your doctor had no other option other than lying and shooing you off...you didnt require a test :)