HIV exposure to damp hot towel
Hi, I'm a 34 years of age male. The other day I made the huge mistake of going to a massage parlor. Had never done it before. After massaging my back she wiped me with a wet towel all over. She then asked if I wanted a happy ending to which I stupidly agreed. After I ejaculated she wiped me with a hot towel including my penis and my urethra. Now I'm freaking out and dreading that I might have exposed myself to HIV. Can one contract HIV in the scenario I just described. After 4 days and lasted for three I had a sore throat and my skin felt hot although my temperature was round the norm; 98.7. Should I be worried that the towel may have had someone's sperm on it. Again I'm not sure whether they wash them or just rinse them. It has been 25 days. I'm feeling tired and jitterly. So far I detect no swollen lymph nodes but appetite is gone, I'm even feeling nausea when I try to eat not sure if its because of anxiety. It's all I think of day and night. Someone ease help me !

This discussion is related to Possible HIV exposure - Please help.
No it is not a risk, you have to have unprotected sex for a risk, sexually speaking.
Is there no risk whatsoever if infected semen was smeared on my urethra? Either by the towel or hand. Thanks for responding. As I said I've been having certain symptoms.
You have been having no symptoms of HIV. It's not a risk, HIV is not passed by hands, towles oe other objects.