HIV Prevention Community
HIV from ******* and kisses from CSWs

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

HIV from ******* and kisses from CSWs

Hello guys, I am freaking out here. I am a straight male that had 2 encounter with CSWs in a brothel:

1) The first one, in 01/25/2013, we only had PROTECTED vaginal sex, with very deep kisses. Four hours before I had shaved my testicles area with a machine;

2) The second one, in 01/30/2013, we had PROTECTED vaginal sex, I received UNPROTECTED oral sex during 30 seconds, and deep kisses. I had a little, little wound in the interior of my lips.

Starting in the 02/01/2013, I had a  mouth herpes event. I always had herpes, but usually cures in 2 or 3 days. I am still with herpes today (02/08/2013), and with a throat ache.

Is there anyway that I could get infected with HIV?

Thanks in advance.
No, you're not going to get infected from the activities that you describe.
So I dont need a test?
No, you don't need testing.
There are things that I dont understand and I would like the experts from the forum to reply.

1) What is the diference between the contact vagina-penis and the contact mouth-penis? Why the second one is safe, especially for the receptive?

2) I am still freaking out, because I am feelings symptoms of the flu, with throath ache. Is there a possibility to be infected with HIV with protected vaginal sex with the contact with the vagina and the base of the penis, which is not covered with the condom?

3) And be infected with mutual masturbation, with the same hand that touch vagina, touching the penis, seconds after? What do you think?

Please help to relax my mind.
1. Saliva inhibits HIV
2. No, people catch the flu even if they have sex with CSWs
3. HIV is not infectious outside the body.

Here is a simple version of HIV prevention: if you don't have unprotected vaginal or anal sex you are not going to catch HIV from sexual activity.
Thanks joggen for your help, your and other work here I am sure, help too much people.

Do you believe that the other experts from the forum agree with that?
Yes, read the forum.
My Health is not so Good, I still have herpes and pharingtis. I AM too anxious and I guess that is burning me Down. I AM too terrified that could be AIDS. I saw that pharingitis is ONE of the symptoms of ARS. Can I make the exam now? I read here that when we have ARS symptoms, the result is always positive. So if I got a negative I could be clear right? Plrase help me, I AM thinking in suicide. I swear that these were my only contacts.
re-read what you've been told and then kindly move along
But how about the fluids when you take away the condom, the mutual masturbation with the same hands, the very deep french kisses, the wound in my mouth, the unprotected oral that I received with saliva on it, can I relax about ALL that things??? I am living a nightmare during day and night. Please help me.
re-read what you've been told...the answer is NOT changing
The other forum administrators agree, after reading the whole list of details, that I gave in my several posts in this thread?
What were  you told on AidsMeds? The same thing that you are being told here.
I agree with everything the other posters told you.

PLEASE move along now, there is nothing more to discuss.
I got a NEGATIVE from a quick test (with blood extracted from the tip of my finger) after 3 weeks. If my symptoms (throat ache and mouth herpes), were ARS, the test would be certainly positive, right?
what part of NO RISK are you having trouble understanding?

kindly move along...we have posting guidelines on this forum.
Have an HIV question?
100,000+ doctor answers