HIV from Inserting Cut Finger in Vagina
I am hoping to finally put this question to rest and that some of you can help.  The basics of the situation are that I had a small cut that looked very much like a paper cut near the base of the nail on my middle finger.  The was about 3mm wide and definately split the skin.  I didn't really notice the cut and I don't think it ever bled as I didn't see any blood, just a tiny bit deep in the cut that was dry.  Anywhere between 16 to 20 hours after the cut, I inserted that finger in the vagina of a woman I did not know at a strip club.  The finger was in for about 2 minutes.  After the act and after remembering about the small cut on the finger, I examined the finger.  There was no blood but the cut area was just a bit reddish.  The skin itself was still split.  I played around with the cut a bit and couldn't squeeze out any blood or puss causing me to assume that the sub layer of skin had closed.

My question is, is it at all possible that I could have put myself at risk for HIV or any other STD for that matter and would it be wise to see a doctor?

Based on what I've read to date:
- there are no known cases of anyone ever contracting HIV through a cut on the finger and vaginal contact
- without the cut bleeding, it would be impossible for the virus to enter the blood stream
- even if the cut was deep enough and there were small skin lacerations within the cut, that would not be enough of an opening to allow a sufficient amount of the virus to enter the blood stream and cause infection

While all that sounds right to me, I was still able to find several sites and even doctors (or people posing as them) that said there is still a chance that infection could occur even though that chance is probably less than 1%.

I'm hoping to get a more definitive answer here.  Please help.
if u were not bleeded you are 101% hiv negative and safe.
No need to tested .
Take a beer and enjoy .you never had a risk . Forget it . It was abad dream and a bad time of your life . Jet set go baby
At no time were you at risk of contracting HIV from fingering blood or not.