HIV Prevention Community
HIV in pre-*** and viral loads

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

HIV in pre-*** and viral loads

So like everyone else...I'm no different i consider myself knowledgeable of HIV facts and stats (however clearly i dont know everything or else i wont be asking these questions nor would i have but myself in this situation)...So im a gay male (bottom) and I've been dating this guy for the past two weeks and i think due to the frequency i see him ie every day for like 5 hrs! i feel like I'm getting caught up with falling for him and being in love anyway. I started to feel comfortable with the idea of sexual acts with him! So me being "weak" and just wanted to make him happy we began making out and i eventually reached "down there" with mild hesitation i started performing oral sex on him. I guarantee i was performing oral sex for no more than 1 minute and started crying because i was not in fact ready, and i do not recall tasting any pre-cum nor were there any sores present in my mouth! but lets assume my possible worst case scenario was precum did enter my mouth as i think everyone precums (another question ...does everyone precum?) what are my chances of being infected if he is HIV+  
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex.