HIV in women in US on Visa
I had brief unprotected sex with a white South African woman.  She is married with two kids, I'm pretty sure one was born in the US.   She is here on her husband's Visa and seems fairly wealthy.  She has been in US for almost 8 years.

Question:
Given the above data, especially the Visa part, does her South African origin affect the her chance of being HIV positive?  Could she even be allowed in the US on her husband's Visa if she(they?) were HIV positive?
How do statistics play into my risk?  I've read that anyone from South Africa is considerably high risk.

Many thanks from an guy whose anxiety is through the roof.
I will add that she has told me that she is completely clean and healthy, and had never cheated on her husband before.
Test at 8 weeks for a good indication, 3 months for conclusive.
Can't really give you stats or make an assumption on what you have said.
Any knowledge about the Visa and HIV policies in the US?
Nope, best advice is to google it.
I don't believe that HIV testing is required to obtain a visa, but like vance said, if you google it, you could find out for sure.

We don't really play the "numbers" game...we assess based on either a person had a risk or did not.  You had a risk.

A NEG test result at 6-8 weeks would be VERY strong evidence that you did not get infected, but a follow up at 3 months is needed based on current guidelines for a conclusive result.