HIV infection through contaminated condom

I am very concerned about what happened about 6 weeks ago. I had sex with the wife of a guy in an orgy. He handed me a condom from a bowl of condoms which were soaked in a liquid, which felt like a lubricant. In the moment of excitement, I took the condom, which was still folded and pulled it on my penis, before having sex with his wife. A few days after that, I started getting these ideas about what if the guy had HIV and had contaminated the liquid in which the condom was immersed. I didn't know neither him nor his wife personally. I haven't had any symptoms though since. I booked an appointment for an HIV test, which will happen 2 weeks from now. The couple of weeks are going to be very painful.
Could you tell me what are the chances on contracting the disease if the condom was contaminated?

There is no way possible for him to contaminate the liquid. HIV is a fraigle virus and is not transmitted outside its host.