HIV Prevention Community
HIV or Mono?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

HIV or Mono?

Dear Dr. i think i must have exposed to hiv. on 20th february, i had a deep kiss with a women, and had sex for 30 seconds,after ejected she licked mine for about two second. on 7th march,i had a kiss with another women(my lips was badly broken) and had sex with her with condom(wasnt well used) for 15min, and two weeks later i felt sick for two weeks, first i got a bad sore throat, flu, mild fever,feel like vomiting, pain all over my body and muscle, but i didnt notice that my lymp gland was swollen or not, a few days later, i found some rashes at the back of my shoulder. it was really really scared to me, and i asked both of them, did she has hiv? they said NO, and always said NO, but i know that first women often go out with guys and like to have sex.but both of them are my school mate, the are freshman, and our school always get student tested before entrance, but who knows after being tested what have they done. then i started to surf internet to find other kind of diseases with similiar symptom, and i found that cold has quite similiar symptom, then i feel lil bit better. on 8may, i had unprotected sex with my gf, and ten days later, she felt sick, first day, diarrhoea, second day chills, mild fever, fatique, little sore throat, lymp gland swollen(but she's not sure as wel), after being called and told she got fever, it shook me, and i felt that i must have got hiv. now i feel so depress. and i dare not going to get tested, and dare not to tell my gf about this.

ask

1. is it possible for me to get hiv?
2. is it hiv or mono symptom?

Tags: hiv mono, hov, HIV
If you used a condom for penetrative vaginal sex then you had no exposure.
but why did i have those symptom after? and why does my gf have it too after two weeks?
why aren't any people reply me?
See a doctor for your concerns. You didn't have an HIV exposure.
Are you serious Teak? i and my gf got sick after two weeks with the similiar symptom. if i wasnt exposed  to HIV, then why did i got  the symptom? my gf told me that yesterday she had night sweet, have you read my story? i'm so worried about this.
What part of you didn't have a risk is it you don't understand?
No, what you meant by that?
how can you be sure that i wasnt exposed?
Because it's scientifically proven that your activities don't transmit HIV.
so could you please tell me why i and my gf got those symptom after two weeks? what kind of disease did i get with those symptom? please please,
As Teak put it, you'd better see a doctor. They're unrelated to HIV.
okay, thanks so much ricky for your reply. is it possible that it's the mono symptom?
Teak, these view days i have loose five kg, im really afraid
if you are having health concerns...see your dr.    it's not hiv related...therefore not a concern of this forum.

kindly move along...