HIV Prevention Community
HIV risk and antibiotics

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

HIV risk and antibiotics

Can someone please help
This is my scenario
About a month ago I had sex with two men, I am male. One was ******* the other bare. He didn't cum. I sucked the guy who was ******* penis . He didn't cum.
Recently I developed little spots on my penis head, which are spreading over the whole head now . Thinking it was chlamydia or herpes I took 4x azithromycin 250 caps and 2x famciclovir 125 tabs. That night I went I the shower. I had a huge rash covering my whole stomach , above my groin and the inside of my thigh . It was very noticeable  and pronounced . The next day it was gone. But the little but on my inner thigh was still there. I'm getting the penis symptoms checked out ( how difficult is it to access services if you work full time though!!!!) . I've had no other symptoms. I hope the rash was because of my taking the two antibiotics at the same time but the time scale has had be worried . Does this sound like primary HIV infection?
Did you have unprotected anal sex?
No
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex.