HIV risk and antibiotics
Can someone please help
This is my scenario
About a month ago I had sex with two men, I am male. One was ******* the other bare. He didn't cum. I sucked the guy who was ******* penis . He didn't cum.
Recently I developed little spots on my penis head, which are spreading over the whole head now . Thinking it was chlamydia or herpes I took 4x azithromycin 250 caps and 2x famciclovir 125 tabs. That night I went I the shower. I had a huge rash covering my whole stomach , above my groin and the inside of my thigh . It was very noticeable  and pronounced . The next day it was gone. But the little but on my inner thigh was still there. I'm getting the penis symptoms checked out ( how difficult is it to access services if you work full time though!!!!) . I've had no other symptoms. I hope the rash was because of my taking the two antibiotics at the same time but the time scale has had be worried . Does this sound like primary HIV infection?
Did you have unprotected anal sex?
No
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex.