HIV risk from swallowing precum?
I am a gay male and generally dont indulge in sex. If I do, I limit myself to oral only. Mostly I spit out and never swallow anything and never let the person cum in my mouth.
A few days ago, by mistake I swallowed pre-cum while performing fellatio on an unknown person. I tried to throw up by putting finger down my throat but it did not work.

I checked some website like CDC which say there is risk of HIV associated with precum as well. Now I am really worried and totally scared. Please guide me.
Yhank you
What you describe is ZERO RISK for HIV infection,

The oral cavity and gastrointestinal tract is a "hostile" environment for possible invading microorganisms which is full of enzymes and antibodies which act to neutralize any pathogens to which people are exposed.

You have nothing to worry about, Do not go by the CDC website, There only stating risk in theory, not fact. We on MedHelp state the FACTS and that is what counts.

NO WORRIES - NO TESTING
Thank you very much. I feel relieved.