HIV Prevention Community
HIV risk with vagina fluid externally

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

HIV risk with vagina fluid externally

I did a stupid thing of getting a massage and asked the girl to mastrubate me.While she was mastrubating me with one hand she fingered herself with the other hand but I think she touched my penis and mastrubated me with fluids from her vagina on her hand. This was last week and I now have burning sensation while urinating and the doctor said that I may have bacterial infection. Do I need to rest for HIV, it is really troubling me?? Pls help.

Best Regards
Saveen
Also does bacterial infection have anything to do with risk of hiv or they are unrelated. My fear is that if the bacteria could travel to urinary track then HIV virus could have also, do I need to test for HIV?
Bacterial infections have nothing to do with HIV & you never had a risk.
just as in the post that you commented on...the same applies to you.

hiv is not transmitted outside the body.  transmission takes place INSIDE a vagina / anus.

you had NO risk for contracting hiv.

if you are having health concerns, continue to work with your dr...its not hiv related.
My worry is that the HIV virus may have been transferred from vaginal fluids from her or my hands to my penis, I am married so just want to be extra sure.Thanks in advance.
Transmission occurs INSIDE the body not OUTSIDE it.
Lizzie, thanks and request your feedback on it too.
You were already told 3 times now that you had no risk,it's time to move on.
Thank you and god bless you!
You're welcome
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child