HIV risk.
Last night I met with a guy I used to work with years ago, he has always been interested in having sex with a guy (we are both guys) so I douched in the shower and noticed small traces of blood from my anus when I wiped with toilet roll. I met with the guy and we both participated in unprotected oral sex and then he inserted his penis inside my anus for literally 15 seconds then I made him stop. He masturbated and came (nowhere near me) He claimed
To be clean. What's the risk here?
I must add this is my first receptive encounter with a man in my whole life ( 23)
You can obtain your conclusive negative test result 3 months post exposure.
So do you think this was high risk? The penetration was literally seconds and didn't fully ejaculate
Yes, the unprotected anal sex, plus on top of that you might have damaged your anus by douching hence the blood.
But you still feel that in this scenario I will be fine? He didn't ejaculate inside me it was only seconds he entered my anus
He didn't say that.  There's no way anyone could tell you with certainty that you'll be fine.  Even though it was brief, unprotected anal sex is a high risk activity.

You need to be tested as Teak already advised.  You MUST insist on condoms for every epsiode of anal sex.