Aa
A
A
Close
HIV/std: stumped with symptoms
After countless reading and searches finding some people who have the same symptoms. I wanted to get feedback of my symptoms.

7/3: unprotected intercoarse, 3-4 days later felt pain/cramping in my groin area and realized I contracted
Something from her. Before meeting with family Dr 12ish day, I noticed 2 red papule looking bumps In pubic region. Showed him and he claimed it was a ingrown hair. Wasn't fully convinced. Checked my
Lymph nodes, my inhale/exhale back, no discharge & received urine/Bloodwork. Results: negative

Beginning- mid august is when changes to my body started happening. Night sweats/hot flashes randomly(before I use to barely sweat and could drive with no ac), muscle spasm/twitching to the point where I have woken myself, buttock throbbing/pulsating when either laying down or sitting on/off. Bowel movements are different. Increased gas to where if I hold it in stomach growls being uncomfortable and rectum feels like pressure.

Round 2: week9: told the doc my symptoms and he ran the same routine and I asked should i do Bloodwork again. He said he did not see anything and you were negative last visit. But I replied it can take up to 3months. I would say I have a strong immune system and rarely get sick. Eat fairly health and blessed with not having a sweet tooth. None of this happened until this encounter. Results: negative

Now coming up on my 14th week night sweats aren't really common, the twitching has settle down a lil. Buttock is throbbing as we speak. But I did have a random looking wart appear on my hand and then slowly raise back down. Hands had a lil bit of mild itch for a few days. And currently realizing I feel at times a lil delirious on my writing abilities lately. If that something related? I know my body and with 2 negatives results I'm not
Convinced and don't want to pass anything.
Question:
Id like to pay another visit to the dr or/and someone else. What questions should I ask to
Confirm I am being correctly treated. Etc.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Just get a test. Symptoms doesn't mean a thing.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources