HIV testing 60 or 90 days after possible exposure?
Dear Sir, I had mutual fellatio at the beginning of April with a guy I didn't know. Neither of us ejaculated in mouth. 3 weeks later I was diagnosed with epididymitis by having an ultrasound examination and was treated with antibiotics. The symptoms returned 1 month after and I decided to test for STDs at an STD clinic. They tested me for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis and HIV. The test results were negative on all accounts. Later I returned to my own doctor and had another ultrasound examinaton to find out that I still had epididymitis. Apart from testicular pain symptoms also include ache in joints, back and chest. Generally I feel tired and sickly.

My question then is whether the HIV test I had after 60 days after possible exposure reliable or should I actually have another one after one month to be sure?

Thankful for any advice!

The situation you provided requires no testing. You were never at risk.