HIV testing/Doctor recommendation
I know there have been thousands of questions on this, I have read so many posts, but I just want to ask my own question.
I recently had unprotected sex, with a man of unknown HIV status. This was a little over a week ago, I recently received a rapid HIV test along with other STD tests, not realizing till being tested that the HIV test along with some of the other's won't show up until 3 months(I've read all the posts). My questions are;

1. I've read plenty of mixed reviews on PCR/NAT that it's a waste of money, because ultimately you have to follow up with a 3 month antibody test. However, if you are someone freaking out over this, is this test somewhat worth it, just to feel as you are doing something? Generally how much does it cost as well?
2. I have also read that some develop antibodies within 20-40 days of initial infection, I understand that 3 months is the conformation, but do you think getting the antibody test once a month would maybe help calm some of the nerves?
3. I very much would like to go talk to my doctor, however, I am on my parents insurance plan and I really don't want an HIV PCR test or any other HIV related test that the doctor may order showing up with the insurance company. Does anyone know if this would happen? I understand the doctor has an oath, however when reporting to billing they have to state what they're doing, no?
4. Finally is there somewhere anyone can recommend to talk to someone about the anxiety, waiting those 3 months I can say right now is horrible.
Thank you for any info.
If your parents insurance is paying for your tests then yes it would show up on the Insurance billing. When the insurance bill comes it it will not say what the test was for but I'm sure your parents are going to ask you.