HIV testing at 6 week ,sex with a sexworker
Hello Doctor,

I recently had an unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with a sexworker. Both the sexual activities were insertive. After that, I had followed some symptoms within 1-5 weeks. these include:- fever,  6-7 swollen lymph nodes in neck and right armpit,night sweats , 2 painless oral ulcers inside the left and right cheek(still present for a month) and a rash in neck (still present).

I got the rapid finger prick antibody test done at 42nd day after exposure and it came back negative. Need to get the same done at 90 days as well but I am afraid of the symptoms.. Not sure if the girl was in her acute period and the viral load might be very high or she had any open sore/bleeding inside her mouth...

Dr. Jose as you say, the Oral sex risk is minimal - Do you think this could be a different STD..Please give some advice as I deeply need that following the symptoms.

You never had a risk in the first place and never needed to test--move on.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/HIV-Symtoms-and-sick-worried/show/1777510#post_8173994