HIV Prevention Community
HIV testing required or not??

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

HIV testing required or not??

First of all thanks for the great job you people are doing. My incidents are with escorts ( a couple of them). I received only oral sex with condoms all the time and checked every time after the session whether condom was okay and it was okay all the times. Two times I had protected vaginal sex with an escort and there also condoms were on place and no breakage. Since I had all these sessions with escorts, I am bit worried now.

Now I am in a relationship with a girl and I am bit tensed thinking that I could have HIV from one of the escorts. I regret for what I have done.

My questions are:
1. Do I need to test for HIV?
2. During these sessions I always sucked the breasts, will that pose some risk? ( I didn't taste any milk or fluid but you newer know)
3. How do you assess my situation to get infected with HIV?
1. Not from the above exposures but it is suggested to test for HIV and STD's yearly.

2. No

3. You had no HIV risk.
Thanks a lot for answering my questions and really you made me feel much much better now. I promise that I will newer meet any escort and have a happy life with my girlfriend.