HIV Prevention Community
HIV

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

HIV

I tried oral on a guy and it didn't do anything . He assured me that he was clean, and there was nothing to worry about. A few weeks later, I was tested positive for strep throat and given medication for oral thrush. While my throat is feeling better and the thrush (very slowly) is residing, I have developed a small rash-like darkened spot on the right cheek of my buttocks about 2 was after the "sexpisode." It doesn't hurt or itch, except when I sort of sit on it; even then, it's a negligible pain.
I am away from home for a job-based training, and I am frightened. I have multiple sclerosis, and am on immunosuppressant medication.
I have had no fever, and clearing my throat was likely there before the sexual encounter. I don't know if I should be scared.
Duplicate post.