HIV Prevention Community
HIV

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

HIV

I tried oral on a guy and it didn't do anything . He assured me that he was clean, and there was nothing to worry about. A few weeks later, I was tested positive for strep throat and given medication for oral thrush. While my throat is feeling better and the thrush (very slowly) is residing, I have developed a small rash-like darkened spot on the right cheek of my buttocks about 2 was after the "sexpisode." It doesn't hurt or itch, except when I sort of sit on it; even then, it's a negligible pain.
I am away from home for a job-based training, and I am frightened. I have multiple sclerosis, and am on immunosuppressant medication.
I have had no fever, and clearing my throat was likely there before the sexual encounter. I don't know if I should be scared.
Duplicate post.