HIV Prevention Community
HIV2 Unprotected Sex with west african women

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Sir,

I am asian citizen, I went to african to work, I had sex unprotected and tested in privately in doctors room at 4 months it was positive with rapid test, check two times it was positive and doctor adviced to do western blot on same day and resulted intermediate at 4 months.

but on same day, i purchased hiv strip which is used in hospital and tested at home it resulted negitive.

later i went to another hosipal in africa and tested in lab it was negitive in spot rapid test.

with fear i went to asia and tested in small lab with tridot at 5 months it was negitive. ( 10 min result ).

my wife is pregent and she was tested and found negitive.

please  help
All of your testing was pointless. You had positive rapid tests, then an inderterminate WB. Should have had a regular blood test after that to see if your rapid tests were a false positive.

I believe this is a multiple nick user.