HIV Prevention Community
Haart and hiv symptoms.

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Haart and hiv symptoms.

I was wondering  if Haart  would help symptoms of hiv infection. Like a chronic sore throat or chronic fatigue.
if i read your earlier posts correctly...dont you have a negative 3 month test?
Yes I did but Im still physically and mentally incompacitated. I was just wondering if I test positive at six months, The anti-viral medicine would help me feel better. Thank you fo your concern. My work-ups seem promising and Im seeing a phsycoligist and i'm taking antideppressents and anit-anxiety meds everyday. But the pain and exhaustion and  neuro related symptoms are so overwhelming all i do is cry all the time . It seems like the harder i try to fight it, the worse it gets. I'll never forget how fast i got sick back in April and how my legs got so weak so fast that I couldn't climb stairs and basically stayed that way. I just want my life back but i'm losing the battle.
you do NOT have hiv and staying on the internet searching about hiv and on forums talking about hiv is doing nothing but adding fuel to the fire of your anxiety.

you have a conclusive test result...therefore this forum has nothing left to offer.  further comments/questions should be addressed on the hiv anxiety community forum.  a link is provided in the lower left hand corner of this page.
Three months seems to be the golden number.  If you tested negative at three months you should feel confident and move on.  Dont focus on HIV because the stress and axiety of the matter will only make you feel worse.