Had Protected Sex w/ Protitute on Her Period
Good Day,

I am now under alot of anxiety and stress right now because of my encounter. Let me tell you about my brief history. 2 1/2 months ago I had gone under different kinds of illness which I thought were major illnesses. It all started with bloody sputum discharge from a cough due to smoking. I had my lungs checked for lung cancer and it was clear. I had consulted a Pulmonologist prior and told me that if my lungs were clear I had to go to the ENT to check whether I have Nasopharyngial CA well it turned out to be Nasopharyngitis after all the CT scans and the endoscopy. I was given all the medication but in the middle of treating my condition. I had a party that led us to a brothel which happened on May 9, 2012. I had intercourse with a prostitute who has her period. I used a condom 3x since I had problems getting it up because there was alcohol involved. Every time my penis went down I replace it with new condoms before vaginal penetration. But there was no breaking and I was positive about that. I didn't even finish inside her (I finished on my hand). There was no oral sex only kissing which I am extremely afraid of as well. So after the deed I wiped everything(finished on my hand) and went home.

When I got home I took a shower and noticed blood on my underwear. I knew there would be blood on my pubic area since she has her period but still I got nervous. I am positive that I have no wound or blemishes on my pubic area and on my penis and still I am still scared.

My question is am I going to get HIV/AIDS because of this? Was there any blood transfusion that occurred? What are my chances of getting any STDs with my encounter. Was there a link with my nasopharyngitis symptoms with STD?  What are my chances of survival? Please help me I am freaking out right now and don't know what to do since this is the first time I had done this.

I still want to live and have family.

Best Regards,

You had protected sex, no HIV risk.